|In 2017 we wondered if it was possible to make a sleeping bag even lighter than our Micropak series without losing on the insulation aspect. After several attempts, we came with Nanopak 400D, a 420-grams 1&2-season down sleeping bag you can compress in a 2.2L carry sack, with the same performances as our Micropak 600D! For this, we had to work with an extra-light fabric and to adopt short zippers to save as much weight as possible. Regarding quality and environment, we made no concessions: Nanopak 400D is filled with 180 grams of the same duck down we use for Micropak series, which means it is traceable and comes from a production process where animal welfare is a key point. The shell-fabric and the down are treated with PFC-free water repellents which provide hydrophobicity without harming the Nature.
- Dimensions: 210cm × (shoulders 78cm – foot 50cm)
- Weight: 0.42kg
- Temperatures: Comfort 11°C – Limit 7°C – Extreme -6°C
- Carry sack size: 23cm × 11cm
- Materials: shell 15D/380T polyamide PFC free – lining 15D/380T polyamide
- Filling: 180g 90/10 GDD, 700 fill power, PFC-free water repellent