|Micropak HCS is a comfortable and fluffy sleeping bag for Winter nights outside. Its filling is the special combination of two layers of two spiral hollow fibres which capture a lot of air for a great insulation while showing an amazing compressibility. Whether for a trek in the mountain or a hike in the forest, if you plan to sleep outside in the cold, Micropak HCS will provide you a warm night. With an extra layer of filling on the chest, it keeps maximum heat around the most sensitive body parts. The polyamide shell gives a soft touch and is of course finished with a PFC free water repellent for a cleaner planet!
- Dimensions: 220cm × (shoulders 80cm – foot 55cm)
- Weight: 1.85kg
- Temperatures: Comfort -1°C – Limit -8°C – Extreme -26°C
- Carry sack size: 41cm × 23cm – compactable
- Materials: shell 40D/280T polyamide ripstop PFC free – lining 50D/300T polyester
- Front filling: 120g/m2 & 100g/m2 bonded 1.5D and 3D spiral fibre + 1x120g/m2 bonded 3D spiral fibre on the chest
- Back filling: 120g/m2 & 100g/m2 bonded 1.5D and 3D spiral fibre