|Not only the unique lacing on Micropak AKC gives a great look, it is especially designed to avoid heat lost. Pulling on the laces will adjust the sleeping bag to your anatomy and minimise the empty spaces where the air could be trapped and get cold. Comfortable and fluffy sleeping bag for cold nights outside in Winter, you can count on it whether you go trekking in the mountain or hiking in the forest. Micropak AKC filling is thicker on the chest to keep maximum heat around the most sensitive body parts. Filled with 4T staple PES fibre, it shows a remarkable thermal insulation/weight ratio. The polyamide shell gives a soft touch and is of course treated with a PFC free water repellent for a cleaner planet!
- Dimensions: 220cm × (shoulders 80cm – foot 55cm)
- Weight: 2.0kg
- Temperatures: Comfort -2°C – Limit -9°C – Extreme -27°C
- Carry sack size: 41cm × 25cm – compactable
- Materials: shell 40D/280T polyamide ripstop PFC free – lining 50D/300T polyester
- Front filling: 2x150g/m2 4T staple PES fibre + 1x150g/m2 4T staple PES fibre on the chest
- Back filling: 2x150g/m2 4T staple PES fibre