|When it comes to versatility and comfort, Micropak 900 is the 1&2-season sleeping bag you need. Only 0.8 kg and a great fluffiness but which can be compacted to accompany you anywhere. Great for outside nights from spring to early autumn, whether on the trail or during a festival, it will help you get a good night sleep. Filled with a layer of 125g/m2 recycled 4T staple PES fibre, it shows remarkable comfort and thermal insulation. The Micropak 900 has a soft touch and its polyamide shell is of course finished using a PFC free water repellent for a cleaner planet!
- Dimensions: 210cm × (shoulders 78cm – foot 50cm)
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Temperatures: Comfort 10°C – Limit 6°C – Extreme -7°C
- Tested following EN ISO 23537 norm
- Carry sack size: 28cm × 16cm
- Materials: shell 40D/280T polyamide ripstop PFC free – lining 70D/10T recycled polyester
- Filling: 125g/m2 recycled 4T staple PES fibre