|Micropak 1200S is a light and fluffy sleeping bag for cold nights outside, for users up to 165 cm. Aiming for maximum sleep comfort up to early winter, you can count on it whether you go trekking in the mountain or hiking in the forest. With its small size once compacted, it easily fits in any backpack or travel bag. Micropak 1200S filling is thicker on the front to keep maximum heat around the most sensitive body parts. Filled with recycled 4T staple PES fibre, it shows a remarkable thermal insulation/weight ratio. The polyamide shell gives a soft touch and is of course finished with a PFC free water repellent for a cleaner planet!
- Dimensions: 180cm × (shoulders 75cm – foot 40cm)
- Weight: 1.0kg
- Indicative temperatures: Comfort 2°C – Limit -3°C – Extreme -20°C
- Tested with a kid size manikin and following EN ISO 23537 norm conditions, however EN ISO 23537 norm is not design for kids sleeping bags.
- Carry sack size: 36cm × 16cm
- Materials: shell 30D/198T polyamide ripstop PFC free – lining 70D/10T recycled polyester
- Front filling: 2x100g/m2 4T staple PES fibre recycled
- Back filling: 150g/m2 4T staple PES fibre recycled