|Micropak 1200 is a light and fluffy sleeping bag for cold nights outside. Aiming for maximum sleep comfort up to early winter, you can count on it whether you go trekking in the mountain or hiking in the forest. With its small size once compacted, it easily fits in any backpack or travel bag. Micropak 1200 filling is thicker on the front to keep maximum heat around the most sensitive body parts. Filled with 4T staple PES fibre, it shows a remarkable thermal insulation/weight ratio. The polyamide shell gives a soft touch and is of course finished with a PFC free water repellent for a cleaner planet!
- Dimensions: 220cm × (shoulders 80cm – foot 55cm)
- Weight: 1.25kg
- Temperatures: Comfort 3°C – Limit -3°C – Extreme -19°C
- Carry sack size: 38cm × 19cm
- Materials: shell 40D/280T polyamide ripstop PFC free – lining 50D/300T polyester
- Front filling: 2x100g/m2 4T staple PES fibre
- Back filling: 150g/m2 4T staple PES fibre