General terms and conditions
Purpose of the website:
- freetime.fr website showcases freetime products that will be developped in year+1 collection. It is mainly aimed to the promotion of our products to our (future) distributors.
- If you are a distributor of outdoor equipment and wish to receive more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- We decided to make this website open so any one may discover our outdoor gears and share our story. If you are in a country where our products are already present then you may find more info on how to get them in the "partners" section.
- freetime.fr is not a web shop, it dos not sell any item because most of the items presented online are not yet available for sale.
- If you see an item you like, please share your comments with us on the blog, on our facebook page, or through our contact form.
- We keep the right to change without notice the terms and conditions of this website in the case we need to change its purpose.
About your personal data:
- Once you give your consent, the only companies to have access to your data are FGM International (owner of the Freetime brand and of this website), Freetime Distribution SPRL (manager of this website) and Oxatis (provider and web host of this website). We do not share your data with other companies.
- The data we collect are only used in the context of exchanges between you and our team, for example answering to your questions through our contact form or to send you our newsletter if you subscribe to it.
- You can of course manage the cookies.
- In accordance with GDPR, you have the right to access and rectification of your data, and the right to be forgotten. Just click on the right you want to exercise to open the respective form.