|After making Nanopak 400D in 2017, we decided to upscale it to make a 2&3-season ultra-light down sleeping bag. This is Nanopak 600D: only 600 grams, a compressibility down to 3 litres and yet generous dimensions once unpacked for a great sleep comfort. And an amazing weight/insulation ration! We had to work with an extra-light fabric and to adopt short zippers to save as much weight as possible. But we made no concessions regarding quality and environment: Nanopak 600D is filled with 300 grams of the same duck down as Micropak series, which means it is traceable and comes from a production process where animal welfare is a key point. The shell-fabric and the down are treated with PFC-free water repellents which provide hydrophobicity without harming the Nature.
- Dimensions: 210cm × (shoulders 78cm – foot 50cm)
- Weight: 0.60kg
- Temperatures: Comfort 5°C – Limit 0°C – Extreme -15°C
- Tested following EN ISO 23537 norm
- Carry sack size: 27cm × 13cm
- Materials: shell 15D/380T polyamide PFC free – lining 15D/380T recycled polyester
- Filling: 300g 90/10 GDD, 700 fill power, PFC-free water repellent