Mountain DLX tents are made to face extreme conditions while weighing as little as 1.7kg for 1-person size and 2.2kg for 2-person size. With a 5000mm-PU-coated polyester flysheet and floor, it can withstand any kind of weather. Once strongly secured in place with pegs and the 4 guylines, its shape will help resist even strong winds. All this comes with generous inner room size allowing sleepers to enjoy restful nights. The extra space inside gives room to store backpacks and gear. The inner tent is mainly made of high-density mesh which shows remarkable breathability, and the two vents on the fly help air to circulate and evacuate condensation. To save weight, we use aluminium poles that are pre-bent to maximize the liveable volume.
- Outside dimensions: 305cm × 205cm (shoulders) — max. height 115cm
- Inner room dimensions: 300cm × 180cm (shoulders) — max. height 112cm
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Carry sack size: 41cm × 13cm
- Fly fabric: 75D/185T polyester — PU 5000mm
- Room fabric: 185T breathable polyester & high-density mesh
- Floor fabric: 75D/185T polyester — PU 5000mm