|The Fidji tents feature an exclusive design in which each of the 3 poles crosses and is tied to the other 2, creating a rigid frame with two advantages. First, it makes the dome self-standing so you can set it up at one place and then move it all-mounted to the perfect spot. Second, it provides a great resistance to the wind thanks to its aerodynamic shape.
Fidji tents are great for hikers and campers who look for quality and comfort. The flysheet is PU coated and has taped seams, so it reaches a 3000mm water-column waterproofness, enough to withstand even strong summer rains. The association of the breathable polyester of the inner tent, with the back, front and top vents, plus the two doors with mosquito nets, allows multiple combinations to adapt to any weather conditions. Strong polyethylene is used for the floor of the inner tent as well as the removable floor sheet of the large vestibule. Available for 2, 3 and 4 persons, with generous dimensions assuring great comfort.
- Outside dimensions: 300cm × 170cm — max. height 120cm
- Inner room dimensions: 220cm × 150cm — max. height 115cm
- Weight: 3.7kg
- Carry sack size: 53cm × 19cm
- Fly fabric: 75D/185T polyester — PU 3000mm
- Room fabric: 185T breathable polyester
- Floor fabric: 75D/210T polyester PU 5000 mm
- Poles: fiberglass 7.9 mm + 8.5 mm